Friday, July 29, 2016

HOT HOT HOT, DON'T GO OUT


It is after 7 PM and the temperature out my front door is over 100 degrees! After a week of temperatures increasing each day to heights above 100 degrees I am looking forward to this coming week as the forecasted weather is expected to be cooler. And, I sure hope so. It is not so bad when it cools off at night time but last night it was still near 90 degrees at 10 PM. 

I am so fortunate to be in safe temperatures with my A/C (which I use conservatively) and my little box fans. It is such a concern for all the people that do not have that fortune. Hopefully, they are able to find "cool spots" in order to be safe! I know there are many parts of the states that are experiencing high summer heat and it can be so difficult for so many different reasons. Let's remember all of them with prayers for comfort and safety.

My laptop computer is still unwell!  I look forward to getting it back!

You know, some days it can be just "too hot to think" so I think that's all there is for now. Thanks for your recent comments. 

Blessings,

Mary

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, its been hot here too. in the high 90's and touching 100 at times. Today has been cooler with temps in the 80's and some rain finally. Hope you get your computer back soon. I hate breaking in a new computer.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009