Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Garden Continues To Delight

This was the way the Fig Tree looked after I trimmed it quite severely last Fall .  As the Iris were starting to boom in late Spring the Fig Tree looked pretty much the same . 
But , WOW , when it started to leaf out it did so with vigor !
 
And, this is what it looks like today . It's Huge .  No fruit yet and maybe there won't be any this year .  However , the fruit has always started in August .  So maybe .  And , if it doesn't bear fruit this year it will be fine .  The white flowers at the top of the photo are the White Crepe Myrtle Tree and it is loaded with big clusters of flowers !

The Garden is certainly flourishing and I am really enjoying every bit of it . I have planted some more plants that I'll show when they grow a little more . The weather is HOT and it takes a lot of time to water everything .   More garden photos soon .

Hope your Weekend is enjoyable .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. All the work and effort you put into your gardens certainly does show wonderful results. What a perfect yard to rest in and enjoy during the hot summer months. Thank you so much for sharing your paradise with us.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009