Thursday, April 12, 2018

We Are Doing Very Well

My Kitty Kat and Me.



In ONE MONTH we have accomplished a lot !  Once I determined that Miss Ivy is deaf our progress really accelerated .  Every day I can notice significant improvement in her demeanor, comfort zone and happiness.  No, she is not smiling, yet !

What a difference in my approach in assisting her to feel safe, loved and happy.  I no longer feel any frustration when working with her --- just compassion .  The sun is shining brightly today following a night of rain and Ivy loves sitting on the window sill watching any outdoor activity or taking a little snooze !  These photos are from this morning while she was soaking up some sunshine . 

I certainly have bonded with her and she is a very gentle heart.  It seems as though every day she is trusting me more and more .  In general, she seems to be very healthy except for some drainage from her eyes.  I will take her to the Vet when she is a little more trusting while being held .   
I little stroll in the garden .  Lots of activity from nature !




 Wishing you a Wonderful Day .

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009