Saturday, May 27, 2017

Slowly But Surely

More and more flowers are coming into bloom and thriving. It is so nice to see good results from all the hard work.

Rock Orange

 Some Dusty Miller with Peppermint.
 New Dawn Climbing Rose.
Profuse Bloomer
Centhranthus Ruber 'Albus', commonly called Red Valerian or Jupiter's Beard.
 Dianthus - Ideal White
 Peony - Double White
 John F. Kennedy Hybrid Tea Rose
Garden Amaryllis White

My White Garden has been so much fun for me with such a large variety of White Flowers.

Not shown in this post are 'Arrow White' Snapdragons,    White Azalea,    Star Jasmine,    'White Holly' Penstemon,    'Gourmet Popcorn' Miniature White Rose,    Chrysanthemum,    Tulips,    Iris, Tulips,    Daffodils,    'Camelot' Foxglove,    'Sweet Autumn' Clematis,    Oriental Lilies,    'Radicans' Gardenia,    'Vanhouttei' Spiraea,    Paperwhite Narcissus,    'Flevo Eyes' Gladiolus,    'Icicle' Hollyhock,    Gaura,    'Rose of Sharon' Hibiscus Syriacus,   White Geraniums,   Gerbera Daisy,    Hydrangea,    Pansy, 'Carpet of Snow' Alyssum,    Daylily,    'Fairy Lily' Zephyranthes,    Campanula,    and Dahlia.

Goodness, that is quite a variety. I had no idea! No wonder it has been so much fun. Something's always blooming.

Front Garden Doing Well and Healthy
Garden Angel

Working On My Secret Garden
The Secret Garden is behind this mound of rock and surround of  large Photinia plants.
These stepping stones that look like Tree Slices are actually made of cement. I brought these years ago from my previous home. Aren't they cool lookin'.
This Vintage Cement Bench was sitting on the property when I moved here 24 years ago.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh you busy bee. But, it was well worth it as your garden is gorgeous. I waited for tornadoes and grapefruit hail last night, but luckily it didn't come here. Oh, nothing kills a garden faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the inclement weather passed you by. And, thanks for not giving up on me with my sporadic blogging. Your comments are always enjoyed! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes, your hard work has definitely paid off. The gardens are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009