Thursday, October 19, 2017

My Vision Has Become A Reality

And, I am so pleased !   It looks like my hard work was worth it !
It is hard to believe that the next photo is what the flower bed looked like last May .  And it is more remarkable how the Maroon Chrysanthemums have grown so robust considering they were just little salvaged neglected plants from a few years ago .  And , everyone of them is a winner.
I have so much I could post about ,  mostly good ,  but I am quite tired from doing lots of  "end of summer" outside work.  As a matter of fact ,  I have an ice pack on my low back and one on each shoulder at the moment  with the hope that they will ease some of the pain .  Oh, but I got so much done today.

There is so much going on in the world , especially lately , and I know it has an effect of my body and of course , my brain .  I really have no complaints !  There are many , many thousands (maybe millions) of people who certainly have  a reason to think their lives are unfathomable!  I pray for them to find strength , faith , kindness, love and support for improved conditions with comfort and peace.

I hope you are enjoying the change of season as I find it quite lovely with all the colorful changes wherever I look !

Blessings ,  Mary

2 comments:

  1. Your flower gardens took my breath away! Yes, your hard work has paid off with beautiful flowers and plants. Enjoy them as you ease your pain away with the ice packs. And maybe a glass of wine? Take care and keep posting dear friend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am awed by the beauty that has blossomed from all your time and effort outdoors. I hope by now your back and shoulder pain has eased somewhat, though, as a fellow lower back pain sufferer, I know it never completely goes away. We just learn to move carefully and manage the pain! Take care and God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009