Saturday, March 21, 2020

Until Next Time

I am stopping my posting .  But, I may be back , but don't know when . I just feel that it is best for me at this time .  Nothing troubling other than the horrible pandemic . Other than that just more of the same .  Feeling blessed to have food in the house , still able to get around in the house carefully , bills are paid (I don't have many with my simple lifestyle) , have funds for emergencies , have a warm bed/house and my kitty cat by my side!  Church and community checking in with me .  I am a very lucky lady . My little town has put in impressive community aid to look over everyone and provide what the needs may be ! Please take care of yourselves !  All of you .
I'll be reading blogs as I have always enjoyed what each of you have to say .
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to do well, Mary. It seems odd, living this "new normal", and wondering when, if ever, things will somewhat be the same ever again? Each of us is trying to navigate the best we know how, and that includes coping with each day and its own particulars.
    So glad to hear you are safe, comfortable and looked after by your wonderful church and community. God can clearly be seen through the love and compassion of others during this very trying time!
    My daughter has been able to work from home, and prefers it that way as she has a hard time wrapping her mind around all of the unknowns this virus presents. My son continues to work in his nursing / rehabilitation facility and is as safe there as anyplace one could be, short of being home.
    For those like my husband who is self employed, the current situation can drive one to worry and feel helpless, but we know that Lord has always looked out for us, and will continue to do so, even as this evil "plague" ravishes through the lands of the world.
    So glad you have your sweet, beautiful Miss Ivy to cuddle and snuggle with! The unconditional love and devotion our fur babies give can be so soothing when everything else in the world seems upside down and topsy turvy.
    Please continue to take care and I look forward to seeing an update down the road as you feel inclined to post. I look forward to a future when this virus will have long since passed, and we all are free to come and go happily from our homes to enjoy the beauty and simple pleasures of life once again. Hugs to you, my friend! Take care and God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009