Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Couldn't Resist A Little More - Awe

Family fishing weekend trip to celebrate Daddy's Birthday. And, helping my Great Grandson to catch His First Fish

 Did ya know, fishing is for girls, too? Wonderful memories being made. 
I just love her little muddy legs and her Mary Jane shoes. Looks like she has a good curiosity for new things to learn about! That is a cute expression with a tad bit of caution, don't you think? And, a proud "big brother".

I have been really thrilled with my new TV, especially with the Olympics showing at this time. It was not planned but the timing has been great. I did not realise how archaic my other TV was until viewing the programs on "This new invention". Ha ha!

Hope your week is going well.

2 comments:

  1. Now thats some cute kids! I need to catch up on the olympics!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog with lots of love and a dog that is similar to my own. I'm following! We have what we think is a dachsun, king charles cavalier mix. He's so sweet. A rescue. And has brought such joy to our family. His name is Roger. If you go to my profile and link to my blog I have him and our poodle Tugie in the side bar. Have a great weekend. I'm glad I found your blog. I found it from "Life Away from the Office Chair".

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009