Thursday, September 1, 2016

I Must Take A Break From My Break

It is killing me. I have been working so hard outside as well as inside. I've been pushing myself to the limit and my body is talking loudly to me! I have not had the time or energy to post on my blog. I guess I am trying to "Make hay while the sun shines" as the old saying goes. It won't be long from now and my Burning Bush will start to change colors for its fabulous Autumn display.
Just wanted to check in and say I am still "kicking up my heels" and I will be back before too long. I really am "on a roll" and don't want to lose the momentum.

I hope all is well with everyone. I have been reading blogs when I have a chance and when I am NOT falling asleep in my chair. We will catch up with my activities next time.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. You have been in my thoughts during these last few weeks when you have been "quiet". I was hoping it was because you were busy in your gardens since that is such a wonderful way to spend one's time!

    Enjoy the long weekend. I hope it will not be too hot. Is the air clear after those awful fires up your way? We are heading to Grand Canyon Tuesday through Thursday for a small break. I love staying at El Tovar and watching the daylight moving through the canyon. So peaceful and spiritual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always looking for me. It is very meaningful to me. I wish you a lovely trip to the Grand Canyon. I am sure it will be special as it is such a marvelous destination. Be safe and have a great time!

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009