Monday, December 3, 2018

A Giggle For This Cold Morning


No, this isn't Ivy ! The explorer in her could do this, but never, never, never would she be willing to get dressed for the Holiday !

It took me forever to get this video onto this post.  But, I was laughing all the way .  When the cat is looking up at the end of the video, I am so reminded of Ivy when she is looking where she may jump next .  I hope you are laughing with me .

It is very cold this morning but the sun is shining brightly with clear blue skies .  However , Saturday night at about 10 PM it started to hail and by Sunday morning there was a dusting of snow on the ground !   Not far from my house, chains are required to drive in the snow covered roads even though the roads are plowed.  No snow tires like the North East .

Happy Day to You .

Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a great video. That cat does not seem to excited to be wearing the Santa suit though! Hurrah for the snow. Let's hope we get enough this year to put a dent in the drought. Stay warm and safe dear friend Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little clip is SO ADORABLY FUNNY!! Oh, I just love it! Thank you for making me smile, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009