Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Fireworks Plants Coming To Life And More Daylilies

Yes, Really ! Take a look - - -


That means that only two more plants have to show growth and we will be on our way.

This is the way they looked last fall before I cut them back before the winter.   What was I thinking! 
I wonder how long before I see something like this.     If ever !

A few more Daylilies are opening and showing their beautiful colors.
Today I was able to get my car serviced and all went well.  However, the air conditioning will have to be checked out by a Service Provider that can work on computer diagnostics.

Thank goodness the weather was a little cooler today.  Especially, since I had to walk to and from the local Auto Shop. Only a few blocks away.  But, if it had been like the last few days there is no way I could have walked.

I hope your week is off to a Good Start.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009