Sunday, November 26, 2017

Loving Protection Sprinkled With Gentleness

Seldom do I post a video on this blog but this one has touched my heartstrings !  Especially, during these times of unrest and turmoil throughout our world.

The love shown in this touching video stirs my heart and reminds me of my ever faithful loving Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Lily, who passed away almost two years ago.


As with many of our pets, she was keenly attuned to me and all my needs and emotions. It was so wonderful for me to feel her protection, love and support for the many years when it was just "her and me" !  Her love was such a beautiful gift !

And now, let's enjoy this facebook heartwarming video together.


Wishing you a Warm and Cozy Day.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video. I loved it! I hope all is well with you and you are starting to feel better. I was thinking about you last week as I baked brown rice! I got the idea of cooking brown rice in the oven from your blog many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009