Friday, November 3, 2017

Taking Care Of Myself


My blogging is going to be less for a while.  I need to get to feeling better.  I'll be posting when I feel like I have something noteworthy to share with you.  You may think I have stopped blogging but I don't think that will happen.  And, if that is ever the case, I will certainly let you know by blogging.

I would like to share a recent photo of my Granddaughter and Fiance'.  Aren't they stunning?


I can't help myself.  I have to post this cute photo of these little ones again.
I sure hope to feel better by the holidays and maybe I can be with some family for holiday joy!


I hope you all enjoy the coming days and holiday activities of your choice.  And, be Safe and Happy.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Your granddaughter is lovely. She has such poise and style! I understand about your needing to take a break and focus on gaining your health back dear Mary, but please do keep blogging! Steve and I are headed to Vienna for a week on Monday, but as always, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009