Thursday, January 25, 2018

San Francisco Wedding At City Hall

San Francisco is a Beautiful City with a Beautiful City Hall and can be a Beautiful Venue for a Wedding.
(source-Google)
This is my Granddaughter yesterday following her marriage in San Francisco.  Such a beautiful bride.
(source-google)
And, this is the Wedding Venue!
These photos of the bride and groom were taken by a guest at the wedding and were on her Facebook page.  The professional photos will take a while for processing.
I am so happy for them and their children.

My head is filled with a myriad of emotions this evening.  I guess the only thing I will say is that I have a tremendous amount of sadness regarding family relationships.  And, I look foreward to seeing the photos of my Great Grandchildren as I understand they were going to be in the wedding.

Well, the week is nearing an end and I hope your week has been going well.  It has been a difficult week filled with severe back/leg pain along with heavy emotions on several fronts.

Remember to always take good care of yourself and the ones you love.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter made a beautiful bride. Her dress is perfect and is so wonderfully tailored. I am sorry to hear about family issues once again. Keep your chin up and don't get discouraged dear Mary. I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, and best wishes to your granddaughter, her husband and their beautiful children!!! This is so unexpected, but such a happy moment! She is a most elegantly gorgeous bride, and I couldn't be happier for them both. Hang in there and God bless you as you work through each trial, one step and one day at a time. There is light at the end of the tunnel, my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009