Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What A Nice Surprise

After a full year (all of last summer) of no air conditioning in my car I was startled by the air conditioner working when I nonchalantly turned it on last Sunday when the weather was beautiful-warm and I was leaving the Garden Center after buying garden soil and a few new plants for the garden .
What a Delightful feeling of cool air !!!  
And, I do not have any idea of why it has started to work  properly.  Even with a refresher course on the Internet on how Automobile Air Conditioning works I still do not completely understand all the complexities of the systems .  To give you an idea --- "Air conditioning is the process by which air is cooled and dehumidified .  Basically, air conditioning systems operate on the principle of evaporation and condensation.  The principles of evaporation and condensation are utilized in your car's A/C system by a series of components the are connected by tubing and hoses.  There are six basic components :  Compressor -  Condenser - Receiver-Drier - Thermostatic Expansion Valve - Evaporator - Refrigerant ."

It is a mystery to me !  Let's hope it continues to work !
The weather has been wonderful - - - for the most part .  We have been having beautiful sunny days and then a day of rain .  Work days in the garden are kind of hit and miss .  The main thing I have to pay attention to is that I don't leave my garden tools outside and they get rained on .  I have been outside quite a lot pulling weeds and general clean up .  I am able to work for about two to three hours when I go out .  Everything is starting to look very nice .  With all the winter rains the plants are really flourishing .  And, the addition of soil amendments for the horrible clay soil is making a big difference and improvement .  I will post some photos when I have a chance to wander through the garden looking for photo ops .
Easter is upon us and the blogs are filled with beautiful photos and ideas for decorating and meal preparations .  Even though my limited physical endurance would make it challenging to prepare a nice Easter celebration I certainly miss the activity .
Happy Easter Week To All .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. How lucky for you that your car "came to its senses" and started to produce cool air once again. Sometimes it is just magic at work! Looking forward to seeing more garden photos. Happy Easter to you dear Mary.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009