Friday, April 19, 2019

Let's Make This Quick

A little peek into the garden is better than none - - - Right !
 The old fashioned Ground Hyacinths naturalize nicely and are always welcome !

 These Tulips were planted years ago by me when I was first starting my White Garden .  I believe they are called The Ice Princess - ivory-white blooms with creamy flame accents .
On the left of the photo,  the Autumn Clematis is growing robustly in preparation for blooms in the Fall .  And, on the right side of the photo, White Iris are just about to bloom .
Tulips with a few White Petunias, also.


Many, many White Iris buds at the present time are dispersed among the tulips and other plants already to open with their beautiful white purity .  They will be blooming for a few weeks following the demise of the Tulip blooms .
Iris photo from last year .

  Next,  these "huge white double blooms as pure as mountain snow" are called Mount Tacoma Tulip .
 They are Elegant ! ! !
 And, now a Splash of pink Camellias to close out this little blog post. 
It's a beautiful sunny day and I am on my way back out to the garden .  Lots of weeds to pull  ! ! !

Happy Spring Day To You and smooth preparations if you are getting ready for an Easter Day Celebration !

Mary 

2 comments:

  1. The double white tulips are amazingly beautiful. Do you cut any for the house? Our Camilla season is over now, but our one bush is leafing out nicely. I am trying to propagate it using a nice healthy limb. Wish me luck because I have failed at it for many years. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white tulips are absolutely beautiful.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009