Friday, May 17, 2019

Time To Bring In The Big Guys

The electricity was turned off at 7:30 AM and was off until 5:45 PM!!  It was a long day of INTENSE ACTIVITY outside my house windows .  And, I might add,  given my proclivity for learning new things , it was very interesting and educational .

Look - - - The big guys have arrived .
      
NO MORE Jack Hammers and that is very good .
The crew has started working on the other two poles across the street .  Three locations are being worked on .  There are so many trucks and most have cranes .  It is quite a sight .



 The Hummingbirds have been at the feeders all day .

 Noticed this beautiful rose while taking these photos and wanted to share .

 The new poles are a lot taller .  Very interesting how all the power lines were transferred .  The satellite cable company will have to come and move their cables from the old poles to the new poles .


The crew of workers is large and they appear to work exceptionally well together and safely . After the tools and supplies were reorganized on the trucks it was quite a sight to see the long line of very big trucks all leave at the same time driving by my house.  They will return on Monday to finish a couple more poles beyond my house .
Yes, the Peony flower stems are bent over even though I tied them for support .  So sad !   After a few dry days we are suppose to get more rain .  These rain storms in mid-May are so challenging for the beautiful blossoms .

I feel like I have worked all day ! ! !

Wishing a Great Weekend to All .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. At least the hummingbirds were not disturbed by all the ruckus! The orange rose is beautiful. Orange flowers are my very favorite. Getting any rain out your way?

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009