Sunday, June 2, 2019

Mock Orange In Full Bloom

 And it is so lovely !
 A small Dahlia is tucked in below the big rock .
Rock Rose up close.
 Every garden can use a few Violas .
 Gerbera Daisy
This is a favorite flower of mine .  The Campanula Persicifolia 'Grandiflora Alba' grows on long stems and blows in the breeze .
Red Valerian grows freely, has a long growing season and self seeds .  There are white, pink and red varieties .
It won't be long and the White Hydrangea will be in full bloom .  The plant is double the size since last year .  There are a few Gladiolas coming up to the left of it .

This ol' favorite climbing rose, White New Dawn is flourishing even though I pruned it quite severely not all that long ago . 

And, one of the many Honeysuckle plants in my garden has started to bloom .
Thank you for joining me on my little walk in my garden .

I am so happy that the last few days have been nice and warm, sunny and pleasant .  The long many rainy days have really been challenging with my Seasonal Affective Disorder .

For the last few months I have kind of put my medical concerns "on a shelf'" but it is time that I continue to work on finding satisfactory to me medical care .  I am actually feeling quite well, but there are a few concerns like no appetite and weight loss - some abdominal issues that need attention.  I believe it would be very helpful to have my medications reviewed  and re-evaluated .  It has been more than three years that some of my blood chemistry's have been checked .  My opinion of today's medicare care can not be shared because of the many naughty words that would be in my explanation!!!  My approach has become one of  determination to get what I need! And That is That !

Best Wishes and sending good thoughts to all of you and hope you are not subjected to undesirable weather and danger .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Your gardens are just lovely. Thanks so much for the new photos! I bet the honeysuckle smells divine. We are still able to grow violas down our way. I planted 2 six packs of orange/purple violas last autumn in an east facing garden and those sweet violas have self seeded all across the side of the house! And all different color combinations as well-all white, all lavender, all yellow, yellow/purple, lavender/white, lavender/yellow and one set that is white with lavender speckles. Genetics is an amazing thing. Good luck with your medical issues. Keep us posted please.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009