Sunday, November 3, 2019

Who Is That In My Kitchen

Who is that in my kitchen cabinet ?  Oh, it's my precious Ivy checking out if I have the right saucepan to make some Broccoli Cheese Soup. Looks like I do.

Adding a goodly amount of Cheddar Cheese and a dash of Nutmeg finishing it off for a little tasting .
And, OH. is it ever good !  Creamy rich and flavorful . Wonderful on the first day of Daylight Saving change of clock when the evenings are cooler and earlier.

And, now Ivy is showing us what to do on a day when the Power is turned off .  Sure hope that does not happen again soon .
It looks pretty dark , warm and cozy in there !

I am happy to say that I am feeling like I am getting some of "my lost energy" back .  Don't know where it went but I found some .  It is nice to get some homemade food in the freezer again !

Happy New Week.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. The story of your survival during the power outage is one of bravery and courage! Let's all hope that was the end of electric cuts for the foreseeable future. Your broccoli soup looks delicious. And sweet Ms. Ivy is a scamp getting into the cabinets like that. Glad to read you are getting back to your normal self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy is having a nice snoop in the kitchen! Any time I walk toward the kitchen, my cats magically appear...hoping this means a snack for them.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009