Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Nice To Have Memories

Of Christmases past .












Not much going on around here .  Some outdoor maintenance of gathering leaves to be hauled away.  And there are a lot of them all over the place.
Too many for barrels, so I have gathered them up in piles on large tarps covered with other tarps so they don't blow all over ! Hard work , but I find that it is easier on my back to use the leaf blower to move them about than it is to is to scoop them up to lift and put into barrels . Another windy heavy rain storm with snow at higher levels is forecast for this evening . I noticed that since cleaning up yesterday the wind over night has blown more leaves down and all over the patio and driveway .  Living life day by day doing what I can .

Hope your Christmas Holidays are being enjoyed by All .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I remember some of those pictures from years past. Merry Christmas to you dear friend Mary.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009