Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Snow Flurries Falling Nearby

 Lots of scattered snow flurries nearby for all the Snowbirds .  Also we have been having rain showers for a few days . It is great to get the much needed water in this slow manner with hopes of no flooding .

Not long ago , I saw this " suggestion " for people driving in the snow who clearly drive to fast .
What ya think ?

Just look at my sad winter garden !

I am not so sure I will be able to do much in the garden this coming year with the way my body/joints are feeling .  It looks like there will be a lot of work to do !  And, the other side of the house is a lot more work . I'll just have to wait and see how my body is behaving !
A couple evenings ago I decided to get some yarn out and do a little creating .  Ivy has been wanting to be very close to me lately - which is nice .  I was sitting at the end of the sofa and Ivy couldn't get as close so she jumped up to the arm of the sofa and put her chin on the yarn and fell asleep .  It was so sweet and comforting !

Until next time .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of Miss Ivy. Is she purring? I am looking forward to seeing what you create with your yarn-you are a very talented with the knitting needles and crochet hook. Don't worry about the yard. Things have a way of working themselves out in the spring and summer months.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009