Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Shades Of Pink With Sweet Loveliness

Oh, how sweet The BABY (my new Great Granddaughter) is among the loveliness of flowers and a mandala thrown in for a little whimsy!


I feel like I am finally coming alive again following many months of living day at a time in recovering from a very traumatic past year. It has been a little over six months since My Special Friend passed away - and - I am doing GOOD. And, I am very thankful that the dark days seem to be in the past. I am returning to the creative things that I enjoy so much in my life. 

But, let's talk about that precious baby, My first Great Granddaughter. She was born on April 24 into a wonderful little family. A great mommy and daddy and a loving little brother.


Her BIG little brother (almost two years old) was waiting patiently for her arrival and has been such a good little brother and helper!







I have not been able to see the family since she was born. But, I sure look forward to the visit. That sweet little smile just lights up my life! And, she really got lucky in getting the Best Mama in all the world. My Granddaughter is such a natural at mothering and loves every (almost) minute of it.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009