Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I Can Dream - Can't I

Look at this sweetheart! I know I should stop looking but there is always hope.
ABOUT MAX

"Max is a handsome approximately 3 year old, rescued Pug/ terrier mix about 16 LBS. He has adorable white sock on his front paws. He is current on his vaccinations and been neutered and micro-chipped. He is so expressive with beautiful big brown eyes with a tail curled up over his back, he also has a beautiful shinny coat. Max is laid back, loves to be on a lap and loves being held, he enjoys watching people and other dogs. He is house trained and also uses potty pads. Max is loving, gentle, so affectionate and is a loyal boy. He is good with children, plays with other dogs and gets along with them. Max rides well in the car and walks on leash, he enjoys lots of love and being touched. He will be a wonderful companion and deserves a loving home."
He is less expensive than the others that I have looked at and he is about one hour away.
Just, maybe, if it doesn't rain I will take a drive to see him on the weekend.

Sounds like trouble! LOL.    Don't ya think?

Mary

4 comments:

  1. He sounds perfect for you! Go for it. Any animal we can rescue and love is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I have sent in my application. It is in God's hands now. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max looks sweet. I wanted to let you know I appreciate you commenting on my blog the other day. I finally started the new one. It is: http://www.southernfriedlattitudes.com/ if you are interesting in continuing the Back Porch Tales from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope and pray you really, really, really get picked to be this handsome boy's new mommy! Max sounds like he would be just perfect for you. If things don't work out this time, I know God has just the right fur baby waiting for you.... {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009