Sunday, January 29, 2017

Are You Ready For A New Fancy Car

How is Your Car Doing


 You  probably have to be of a certain age to get the maximum laugh from this. I found it to be a lot funnier than I would have two years ago. Why does it seem as though my car got old all of a sudden?

If My Body Was A Car

If my Body was a Car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model.

I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull...

But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus, and it's especially hard to see things up close.

But that's not the worst of it.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

But that's not the worst of it.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

But that's not the worst of it.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it.

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter, either My Radiator Leaks or My Exhaust Backfires!


I hope you laughed with me!

Mary

4 comments:

  1. Check to all of them. I'll be cleaning out the rubbish in the garden today and hopefully not fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is too funny! Thanks for the chuckle! I love your new header by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds very familiar!! LOL! Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm going to add you to my blog list and check in more often. I'm going to go back and read more posts. ❤

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009