Wednesday, June 5, 2019

TEN YEARS Ago Today I Started To Blog

And what a ride it has been .  A VERY GOOD RIDE .
Thank You to everyone who has come to visit, read my thoughts and encouraged me to continue!
And look what I can share with you this morning after taking a walk outside .  The diameter of this Oklahoma Hybrid Tea Rose is five inches and it is described as an unusual dark red color . It is very dark - almost a maroon and has a very strong rose fragrance that is noticable when walking by  the bush.
More to Come in the 11th year.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 10 years of blogging. I always enjoy all of your posts. Keep 'em coming dear friend Mary!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009