Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Work, Work And More Work

It seems like that is all I have been doing .  Outside and inside .  Of course , my favorite is outside in the garden .  I have three different Honeysuckle plants and they all are blooming .

And, the Petunias continue to sparkle .
I also have some beautiful Black Petunias .  Next time more photos ! When I have more time .

House will be painted during the end of July at my request . Have things to do in preparation .  I am tired but wanted to pop in and say hello .

Until next time .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I bet that honeysuckle smells wonderful! It and the petunias look very healthy. Looking forward to seeing more garden photos. Pat Miss Ivy for me.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009