Friday, June 28, 2019

I See You

Do you see me ?   Peeking under the garage door !
I did not at first , but I do now and you really surprised me and I stopped watering with the hose just so I could talk to you .  You are such a sweet love ! ! !
And , you sure like to know what I am doing - don't you ?

Miss Ivy has been such a delight .  Much like most cats , her behaviors are always amusing and entertaining and always make a person think "what's that all about" .  Guess what - - - we never are going to know ! ! !  

The Daylilies are starting to show their beauty .  I wish my plants were big and lush but they aren't .  I think the roots have difficulty with this horrid soil .  But they always give me a few lovelies to enjoy every year . Many more varieties are coming . 

And, from my window I can enjoy these beautiful White Hydrangeas every morning when I open the curtains .

And, look at that lush Basil .  I must get busy and make some Basil Pesto .  

Sending good thoughts for all of you to have a Great Weekend .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I am making lots of basil pesto right now. The basil plants in my garden are growing really well this year. Miss Ivy is a cutie pie!! Thanks for the picture of her peeking out at the world.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009