Sunday, September 13, 2015

I Am Still In My Home

I am going to post some photos of the Butte Fire for which I take NO credit for photography. Some are watermarked. I am currently on Advisory Evacuation but NOT Mandatory Evacuation. The fire is less than two miles from me and my home. Again I am so blessed in that I live in town.



















I don't seem to be able to download some of the photos I had planned. I know I am very exhausted
from the stress and the poor air quality. These last two photos are stunning photography, aren't they? The others are HORRENDOUS - SAD.

Eighty nine houses have been destroyed. The winds have started up again. If you have every heard of the Santa Ana Winds, that is what  they are comparing these winds to.

On a very sweet and appreciated note. My Granddaughter has offered me shelter (three hours drive) and even offered me her bed because of my bad back. She is always so sweet. She says just give her a call even if it is 3 AM in the night! I really would rather not drive that far - but hey - I would get to see those BABIES. Whatever happens I will just roll with it with my doggy, Lily in my arms.

It's late and I should go to bed.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I am keeping you. Lily and your neighbors in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009