Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Things Are Getting Better

Yes, It was wonderful when a light rain started last evening. Needless to say, I'm feeling very tired even though Lily and I had a great night's sleep. The last that I know is that the fire is 37% contained. I think houses destroyed is over 200!!!!!! The Valley Fire north from here is so terrible and much worse than what we have been having. Prayers are so important. So, please pray for them, as well as for us!

Someone posted the "Raining photo" and I thought it would bring a little lightness to the day.

Buy the way, I am having a terrible time with Blogger. I do not have the patience today, Spacing is driving me nuts! Don't know how much I will be able to blog today.
This has been the scene throughout the last few days. This was taken at the corner in front of the church that I walk to on Sundays. It is about five houses away from mine. AMAZING.

I think that is it - for today. GOD BLESS THE FIRE FIGHTERS AND EVERYONE THAT ARE HELPING  LIVES AND FAMILIES RETURN TO SOME NORMALCY!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I am glad there is some hope for things to get better there. I was just posting a similar blog a couple of weeks ago for the horrible fires in NE Washington State.. and prayers for the firefighters and people who have lost their homes. I'm so glad your property has been preserved and that you had the rain. So much devastation this year and it's so so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marily, Thank you for your comment. Your post on the fires and firefighters was so well done. I wanted to reference it in my post but felt I should get your approval first. You have a lovely "beautiful way with words".

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009