Saturday, March 26, 2016

Just A Little Sweet Tenderness



I do NOT know who to credit for this photo. But, I DO KNOW that it brought a much needed smile to my face. Who doesn't need a little helping hand now and then?

My back pain has been very intense and debilitating and my psyche is not much better! But, I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, the best I can. The lack of contact with others (sadly, so many have "passed on") is difficult. And lack of involved family is terribly devastating. It is somewhat the story of my life since childhood. It is just tougher as I get older and the physical body fails to respond to my tenaciousness and strong will. The horrendous grief of loosing my Precious Lily feels earth shattering. I am not asking for remedy ideas, I'm just letting you know my current reality.  Your prayers would be welcomed and appreciated.

I sincerely wish all of you a Beautiful Weekend.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Cute photo of that child innocence. Glad to see you post again. Keeping you in my payers that the days will start getting easier for you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. You are so kind and that means a lot to me. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. It's terribly unfortunate that when you need them most, family is not there. I'm very sad to hear than, and do hope that maybe even at your church you find one good friend who delights in you, and can be there when you need someone - for whatever reason! I do think of you often and keep you in my prayers that your physical pain will lessen, your heartache will gently ease and that there will be a happiness that comes back into your life in the days and weeks ahead. So glad to see that you've posted ~ and such an adorable picture at that! Yes, it made me smile, too. Hugs, dear Mary!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009