Thursday, May 5, 2016

Learning Something New Every Day

Well, this was a little surprising.
I sure hope you have a sense of humor. If you don't, please come back tomorrow.















For more information click here for National World Naked Gardening Day.

Who knew? I guess the event started a few years ago. I wonder if the local Master Gardeners celebrate The Day. My guess would be ~ NO!  But, who knows.


Perhaps this says something about my post today. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh. Not that anyone wants to see ME doing naked gardening. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the Celebration Day has a "special interest" attendance!

      Delete
  2. I had to click on the link! Those people are beautiful but I could never bring myself to gardening naked. Thanks for the humor!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. A remedy for swim suit marks on your tan!

      Delete
  3. What a hoot! My chuckle for today!! :D

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009