Friday, May 13, 2016

So Many Beautiful Colors

The roses have been responding to a couple warm days in the low 80's. It seems like they opened in a day or two. 
 And, the White Garden is filling in nicely.


My garden shows that I have had more time this year to work in it. That along with the great rains has really made a big difference!

The last few days I have been able to get a lot of things done here at home but  I have felt very tired and not quite right. I have not checked my blood pressure for a long time. So, I thought it would be a good idea. Unfortunately, it was elevated to 152/102. And, that did not make me very happy. I am not quite sure what is going on. It was normal in April when it was checked at the doctor's office. I have an annual physical exam with the GP in a couple weeks. In the mean time I will continue to monitor the readings. I have always had difficulty with a lot of fluctuations.

I hope you enjoyed the photos of some of the flowers in the garden. I continue to feel a lot of joy with my garden. It is such a healthy hobby!

Have a great weekend.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is turning out just lovely this year, Mary!! The roses are truly beautiful and one of my many favorites among flowers. Really like your angel statue ~ I have a small praying boy figurine in one of my flowerbeds near our entry door. Love to see him every day as I come and go! Your last collage of pictures is full of color and very pretty!! Ironically, I just posted on my blog about my love of colors. Looks like you enjoy color very much, too! Please take care. I sure do hope your BP gets better, and you get to feeling better energy wise. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009