Sunday, May 8, 2016

Wishes For Mothers And Children


The rains have stopped for the time being and it is a beautiful sunny day.

Wishing all Mothers a Happy and Enjoyable Day, whoever you are, wherever you are and whatever your circumstances. Motherhood changes a lady in a way that others can not comprehend. I enjoy listening to "new mamas" talk about how the birth of their baby has joyously changed them in their perspective of life and their personal relationship with others.

However, if we are real and look at the whole spectrum of what this day means to many mothers and for that fact, children who have not had the life experience of birth that is portrayed as GRAND, I think it is very appropriate to send loving thoughts and prayers of understanding, protection, comfort, forgiveness, acceptance, strength and peace as they go forward.

I am having a nice quiet day reflecting on the wonderful past experiences of this celebration of Mother's Day.  The memories of  My Special Man who always made sure that I had a Mother's Day filled with flowers and love as well as all the doggy kisses, snuggles and love from my precious Lily.  All is Good even though "a tear just fell".

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Motherhood is indeed something that is so life changing, with many ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it, or the experiences, for anything. How true it is that not every situation of motherhood and childhood is grand. I really wish it wasn't so.... I'm glad you have some lovely memories to reflect on, and wish with all my heart for only the loveliest and very best of everything to come your way! {{HUGS}} :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems as though as I have gotten older and the family has gotten smaller with the passing of time, relationships have gotten more complicated and the changes in today's society is failing to foster reinforcement of the moral standard as I have known in the past. Thanks for stopping by and your beautiful thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Belated Happy Mother's Day to you my dear friend. I miss my dear mother so very much on Mother's Day. She was full of wisdom and wit. And was the best judge of character I have ever met. I love being a mother and hope I was able to pass on common sense, good values, and humor to my sons. I must have done something right because my house is filled with flowers from them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cant imagine life with out my Mom or my Man. You are a strong lady. Keep blogging. Even though I do not comment on them all, I enjoy reading your post.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lisa, You are so kind. Thanks for your encouraging words. Blessings.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009