Thursday, May 26, 2016

Lots Of Troubles

I am having difficulty with my layout of my blog. For some reason some of the elements are missing on the layout and I have not been able to correct it. Along with the header, the comments element is not working.

Additionally, I have to get my health more stabilized. I have had an EKG and it is normal. For whatever that is worth. The emotional stress is the Big Elephant in my room. And, I must continue to diligently work on taming the herd. I choose to not say more. I realize that there are many many, especially women who are having huge challenges as they age. And, I pray daily that answers and remedies presents themselves.

My posts will be very sporadic for the time being. I will continue following some of your blogs because of the insight that I can gleen from some of your experiences.

God Bless you All.

Mary

ps. It looks like comments may be working again after I did some tinkering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009