Sunday, June 12, 2016

Look At These Lovlies

This afternoon I decided that I should use the three very ripe bananas that have been sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to end up in some banana bread. It may sound silly but I was really having a good time. And, look how beautiful they have turned out. I plan to put a little sugar glaze on top. And, I may be able to share them. That is one of the nice things about making these cute little loaves.

I am almost feeling giddy about my oven that is finally working. 

And, here is another photo of some lovlies that continue to bloom, bloom and bloom some more. From one little plant from the grocery store, I now have seven plants that are all blooming "with gusto"! Every flower looks so perfect. They almost do not look real - but they are.

It would be nice if you could join me for a cup of tea and my home baked banana bread.

Take Care.

Mary

1 comment:

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009