Friday, June 3, 2016

The Temperatures are HOT

Even with temperatures over 100 degrees I have a sweet little pansy that is being a "hold out". I don't think I have had a pansy that kept growing and blooming this late into the hot weather. I guess it is like the "energizer bunny".
I have been looking back and reflecting a little about my garden when I first started blogging in 2009. And I thought I would do a little flashback with some photos.

Garden Vignettes




I enjoy all the "little spots" in my garden that give it my personality. I certainly don't want to overdo it and make it look cluttered or the individual "spots" will lose their significance.

Perhaps I will let the photos speak for themselves. 

ENJOY and take a moment and relax in my garden.

I am happy to tell you that I am feeling much, much, much better!  With a lot of prayer, meditation, awareness of my thoughts and mind control I have been able to return to normal blood pressure reading with the same medication dosages as before. I will continue to be cognizant of what helps me to stay healthy.

Wishing you a Beautiful Weekend.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009