Friday, June 10, 2016

Report Card Of Medical Annual Wellness Visit

Medicare's name for annual physical exam. However, it also included a teaching module focused on safety and topics specific to the aging population.
My Report Card was very good. Extensive laboratory studies were completed and all were within normal range or very close. My blood pressure is behaving. Or perhaps I should say that I am behaving and trying to take better care of myself when it comes to stress!

I am very pleased, especially considering the report notes that I have sixteen problems/health issues! There is a code for every little thing. Government!!!

It is wonderful that the correct medications, taken regularly as ordered can provide good health. But, it can often taken a lot of effort on the part of the patient and especially the doctor to find the best combination.

Unfortunately, my physician is going to be leaving her current position and start working for the local VA Hospital in anticipation of better working conditions and most importantly, better benefits. I will certainly miss her after six years of very good care.

It is the weekend! Have a good one!

Mary

1 comment:

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009