Thursday, September 22, 2016

Still Working In The Garden

I am making progress. One cubic yard of  garden soil has been delivered and that has helped a lot. However, I  need to order more. I try to work a couple hours every day. Yesterday it started to rain while I was working. Our first precipitation since May. It didn't last long but it was heavy enough to cause me to pack up and go in the house. Before I knew it the sun was shinning again!

I will take photos soon and post them.

Are you adjusting to the change of season?

Take Care.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. As always, I am looking forward to seeing more photos of your lovely gardens. It is too hot, hot, hot down here to work in the gardens right now. And this is a frustrating time of year for me because there are few flowers at the nursery. Too late for petunias and marigolds, too early for pansies and snapdragons. And the soil is still too warm for winter lettuce.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009