Friday, September 2, 2016

And On The 9th Day

It has now been six months since my precious Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Lily left this earth and joined my other furbabies, Pixie and Puff.

Each day continues to be difficult for me especially when I awake in the morning and my automatic mental response to the new day starts with "Where is Lily?" Oh, how I loved that little heart filled with so much love.

When I saw this video on Youtube this morning by happenstance I knew I wanted to share it with you.

It pretty much sums up what my little bundle of love meant to me.

The words are a spin-off from the 1978 speech, "God Made A Farmer", that was given by Paul Harvey. More info at God Made A Farmer.



And,  Oh, how I miss her!!!!!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Bless! Stay strong and keep going. She was precious. Love the photos and video.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, so much for your thoughtful comment. I have really been enjoying your posts, especially your writing style!

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009