Monday, October 3, 2016

Almost Took My Breath Away

When I came back in the house this morning from taking a few photos during a very overcast morning I was super surprised to see these beautiful rose photos that needed very little revision other than cropping. And, I must share them with you.
The rose bushes are tall and I can see them from a couple of my house windows. It is such a joy to see them continuing to bloom. And, each rose has a beautiful fragrance!

Iris flower bed update - - - Almost finished. Just more iris rhizomes to plant. The ones that I have already planted have shown some growth on each one. I like that. It is a good sign that "they are happy". Between the weather and my very painful knees I have not been able to get the last half planted. The weather is suppose to be a little warmer at the end of the week!

And, look at those thriving yellow chrysanthemums. Pretty good for a four inch pot at $2.48 each. Also, one of the salvaged purple chrysanthemums is showing some color. All of the salvaged plants look like they are going to make it. If not, I can always divide one of them next year.
Wishing you a Happy Monday.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Things are looking great in your gardens. I love roses, but am too lazy and unmotivated to have them in my yard. So I enjoy them elsewhere. Is it getting cooler up your way?

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009