Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wind And Rain

Rain was predicted for late day yesterday and again for today. So, yesterday morning I spent hours cleaning up outside in preparation for our first real rain  of the season. Many barrels of leaves and pines needles as well as acorns. And, of course there was all the different items that needed to be put away and protected from the rain. 


Yes indeed, we have had some good rain. I like rain but the darker days are not conducive to a high level of energy for me and my optimism.

However, when I think of our neighbors in the Pacific Northwest and the disasters from their weather conditions I have precious little to complain about. And, also all of the other communities with challenging weather conditions throughout the States need prayers for safety.

It is time to lie down some more and take care of my back and all the many aches and pains.

Take care of yourself and others.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Im like you. I enjoy the rain but it lowers my energy level too. So far its been a pretty week with lots of sunshine. Big change from last week. Im seeing a lot of pretty acorns on my walks. Another reminder Fall is here.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009