Saturday, October 1, 2016

Feeling Pretty Crummy Today

So, I think it is best if I just post some more photos of my precious Grand munchkins. It would be so nice if I lived closer and could see them more often.

This little gal loves her books and has a very different personality than her brother. However, I am told that she can be quite feisty and hold her own. You Go Girl. 

And, big brother has a much shorter attention span and is "a boy through and through". He often exhibits his loving and protective "big brother" personality. Such a Good Guy!

Their mommy and daddy are enjoying parenthood and family more and more each and every day.

I pray for their continued happiness in this very challenging world that changes so drastically day to day. Happiness is not to be taken for granted.

Wishing you a Fabulous Weekend.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009