Thursday, February 2, 2017

Growing Up So Fast

First day of preschool for my precious little Great Grandson who is almost four years old.  It was so nice to see that Daddy made sure he could be there for the special day. Little One has been so excited for this day to come. And, he almost forgot to say goodbye to Mommy  and Daddy.


One day old and going home!        Where did the time go?


Leaving you with a little floral loveliness  - - -


on this rainy stormy day.

Sure wish I could find some energy and get things done that have been severely neglected. I think a lot of us are dealing with the feelings of being "a little off balance". So many events are rapidly taking place in our society that we are reminded of the minute we awaken in the morning. Normal has become a mystery word! 

Winter rain is great, especially here in California, but I will be happy when we start seeing the sunshine more frequently. With that said, I can't loose sight of how fortunate most of us are compared to the multitudes who are less fortunate. Let's give thanks!

Take Special Care.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, how precious your photo is of your granddaughter and her beautiful family! Bet your great grandson is loving preschool, isn't he?! And how adorable his sister is!! Yes, Mary, my husband and I are certainly feeling off balance with current events lately in the news and in the world around us. :( Normal certainly HAS become a mystery word!! Hope your waters abate soon and you get some much needed sunshine to dry things out!!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009