Friday, March 31, 2017

Does It Make Your Head Hurt



It does mine!

Papers,  Papers,  Papers.      Paperwork.     Too many Papers.
It is a busy time. For some reason I have so many places where money has to go at this time of year.   Property taxes, Automobile insurance, Home owners insurance, and even Income taxes (even though I don't have to pay any because my income is so low) but I still submit completed forms.

My organizational skills are not what they have been in the past.  And, that can create a situation that requires more time to accomplish fairly simple tasks.


I think I have gotten all the bills taken care of. It is always such a good feeling.


And, I have finally cleaned out some files and tossed a lot of no longer needed paper. But, I still have a lot more to do. I don't imagine my good organization will ever be what it has been in the past. To many medical issues and days that I call wasted when very little is accomplished. It is just what it is!


The weather has been so unpredictable, one day it rains and then the next day the sun is shining. The soil has not been able to dry out very much. The many rains have brought more weeds than I have seen in years.  We have also, had a lot of winds and it can be quite cool when the wind blows. I have done very little outside in the garden. In addition, I have found that my back is giving me a lot more pain than last year. So I am not quite sure what is going to happen with my gardening.

The white tulips and daffodils are blooming along with quite a few other plants. I love it.

Hoping all of you have a Great Weekend.

Mary

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on getting a headache from so much paperwork, Mary! My husband is self-employed, so, unfortunately, dealing with paperwork, rules, regulations and fees for everything from the business to the personal end of things can be so stressful and frustrating. It seems as though our money grows wings! Lol! Sure do hope you get a dry, sunny spell. I'm waiting for one here in the northeast, too! Went to chiropractor for my back a few days ago. Lower back was sure to go out, but thankfully getting in to be worked on saved me from that pain, which I'm all too familiar with! So I sure do understand your back pain dilemma and hope it doesn't plague you all summer long! Hugs to you my dear friend.....hang in there and know that you're never far from my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely caring comment. You are "One Special Lady"! Thank you. Mary

      Delete
  2. I am hoping all is well since you have not posted in a few weeks. Please know we are thinking of you and are sending lots of prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Anita, Thank you so very much for your visit and checking up on me. Your CARE means a lot to me. It seems like I don't have much to blog about. However, I have been working on some - like how I became a Nurse. I have to be in a certain frame of mind to write about my past.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009