Monday, March 20, 2017

Finally The First Day Of Spring

At least on the calendar. 


Lovelies In My Garden


Is there anything more special than the first blooms of Forsythia in the Spring garden.  Maybe Quince!  I have a very large Quince in my garden but sadly, it does not get enough sun to give its full potential.


Sunlight in my garden is cherished by me because it can be very limited. The following google photo will give you an idea why.  Look at all those trees!


Rain was forecast for last night but it doesn't look like we had any. And, the sun comes and goes today. Hopefully, we will get more sun than rain in the days to come.

Have a Great Day.

Mary

1 comment:

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009