Sunday, March 5, 2017

White Stuff - This Time It's SNOW

For weeks we have been hearing with each weather forecast that there might be snow!

Well, this morning when I pulled open the dining room drapes, look what I saw. I was really surprised! Perhaps, I shouldn't have been but I was. Look at that precious Pink Camellia all alone trying to start it's long awaited time to shine. This is the same bush that is loaded with buds.

The forecast is SNOW periodically throughout the next 24 hours. And, then rain for days.

When the SUNSHINE decides to come and visit again I invite it to stay so our gardens can start to show us what beauty they have in store for us.

Until next time.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mary!! I can imagine your surprise! Within one week we have had temperatures dip into the teens, and then soar up to 60 degrees here in my northeast neck of the woods! We've had winds blow through that were upwards of 55 mph, and today we have a high wind warning. But so thankful we have sunshine! It really seems that Mother Nature cannot make up her mind. Thank you so much for checking in with me last week! I do hope you got my reply. :)

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009