Thursday, May 10, 2018

Living In The Country

Seeing a notice like this in the local news is one of the many reasons that I enjoy living in the country.  It is a small reminder of a simpler time.

Cattle being moved on Hwy 88


April 29, 2018 at 8:50 AM:  Ranchers are moving cattle from one pasture
to another across Hwy 88 near Liberty Road, outside Clements.
Be extra cautious if in the area.

                           (art canvas google image)
Not a lot happening in my life.  But, I am grateful for feeling very well and enjoying the beautiful weather and working in my garden. The garden flowers are bursting from their little coverings and shouting about how happy they are to come visit. The Iris continue to show me new colors and beautiful form.


The Roses are about to burst open and The White Garden is looking like it is going to be the prettiest ever. Of course, photos will be coming soon.
Ivy is adjusting well and has decided that her favorite spot where she likes to settle is no longer one of the many living room chairs but near me at the end of the sofa where I generally sit.  I am very happy that I have her.  She brings me a lot of pleasure and I enjoy nurturing her.  How sweet is this !!!
I hope you have a Splendid Day.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009