Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Rain Is In The Forecast

Winter storms are happening . California needs rain water but it is so important for us to have a "healthy" amount and not "treacherous" flooding especially with all the scorched earth from the horrible fires ! Weather prediction has always been a big ? even with all the modern technologies .  National weather systems certainly seem more radical and dangerous than in the past .  But let's hope for manageable weather throughout the country and that  there are minimal emergencies .

Miss Ivy has an appointment with her Vet this afternoon for routine shots and to have her toenails clipped .  The only activity that she resists is when I need to clip her toenails . Those long nails can be quite dangerous weapons !!!  She will let me do almost anything with her But Not clip nails .  It really takes two people and that is how the Vet staff does it . 

For the past week and a half, Ivy has been having difficulty with hairballs and constipation .  Happily I can say that we have overcome the issue with change in diet to part wet and part dry food . And, both have a hairball control element .  Of course I will discuss it with the Vet .
Happy and Sleepy Precious Ivy.

Have a Great Day .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Ivy is so soft and precious looking! I’m glad her hairball problem has been resolved. I’ve been giving my 3 a soft food packet a few times a week for several months now, and I can say their throwing up problem has lessened somewhat. I think the 2 girls are my main culprits!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009