Sunday, February 2, 2020

Time To Turn The Page On The Calendar - Already

Not a lot going on around here that is blog worthy .

                HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

For some reason I am not feeling so good . No energy , No appetite , No excitement .  Adjusting to new antidepressant medication (don't think I am feeling different than before)  as well as a new prescription in my eyeglasses (they don't seem quite right) but I'll wait and see how I get along .  I have stopped taking the CBD oil for now . I have been having a headache and a lot of back pain that has been quite harsh .  Knees and other joints hurting more than usual . Psychologically I am doing fine and feel happy .  Medically, we never did figure out why my Spleen is enlarged !  There is a big difference between emotional and physical pain . However, sometimes they can get very entwined !
This little sweetheart continues to get more snugly , trusting and loving everyday .  We have come a long way since the days of hissing and scratching .  I am so grateful for her tender love .
I've been in the kitchen preparing for the freezer this recipe that includes Ramen noodles . Simple and tasty ! It is a challenge to grocery shop and cook when I truly have no appetite . I have always had a good appetite and been grateful for food especially when I think of how hungry I was at times when going to school to become a nurse .  I was living away from home and supporting myself and my parents would not help but my boyfriend at the time (who became my husband) would !
Check out Twomenandalittlefarm.blogspot.com for the recipe.

Please don't call me Miss Grumpy .  I'll figure all of this out .
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you dear friend Mary and sending you lots of positive thoughts and support. Your meals look delicious. Let us all know how you are getting along.

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009