Saturday, October 3, 2020

Is This An Important Science Project

   
Or What ? 
😀
   
It feels a bit silly watching this ONE ACORN SQUASH grow when there are so many wonderful blog photos with squash over growing their boundaries that their owners established .  And , they are looking for ways to use the bounty that their garden has produced!

Oh Well , I'll keep watching my acorn squash ! 

Return in about a week and I should be done with this little adventure in my garden . 
It is almost impossible to imagine that our world affairs could get any worse !  But, we know it could . Let's all generate a bounty of positive energy and pray for better times .

See you soon .  Everyone take special care .

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I would not feel silly watching over your sole squash. My father once planted a watermelon plant on the opposite side of his back fence on land technically owned by the city. He watched and cared for that baby watermelon for months, carefully watering it and giving it compost. He dreamed of eating the lone melon. Just as it was almost perfect-it was stolen right off the vine. He was devastated. Keep a steady eye on your treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interesting story and support for my little squash. So sorry for the sad ending.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009