Monday, September 28, 2020

Oh , Hi There

Thanks for coming to visit today .

I have some pretties to plant and I could use some help . 

So, while I was out running errands the other day for gasoline , hardware store (parts for toilet repair) , feed store (kitty food) , grocery store and Post Office ,  I thought why not a stop at the nursery even though it was near closing time .  Look what I found . And, Yellow was the color I was looking for and in a small size so I could use this plant stand that I have had for years .  And , they were Chrysanthemums and that was really what I was hoping to find ! 

And , then a day later when I needed to get something I forgot at the grocery store I stopped next door where they have some nursery items . These beautiful bright Yellows Pansies waved to me from across the pathways .

And , very nearby sat these sweet little Blue Pansies .    

Perfect . Such good luck . Especially , when their racks needed restocking for the weekend .  And , that store too was locking their doors behind me .  Talk about getting in "under the wire" !

I am so pleased with how my patio at the front door is looking and it feels really nice to sit out there and enjoy the results of my efforts . My Hummingbird mobile at the front door is solar powered and changes color at night !  I call that sort of thing - - - jewelry for my garden !!!

Do stop by if you are in the neighborhood .  The wine is chillin' .

Mary

1 comment:

  1. The pansies are perfect. Your porch looks so inviting. I would love to share a nice glass of wine and admire all your beautiful plants and garden "jewelry".

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009